Profitec E61 Flow Profile / Control Valve
- Professional upgrade kit to control manually the flow rate in the E61 brewing group.
- Adjustment of the flow rate at which the water in the brewing group hits the coffee.
This extension gives you the possibility to vary another factor of the espresso extraction in addition to the grind and weight. With a low flow at the beginning of the brewing process, the risk of uneven extraction (channelling) is minimised.
Estimated delivery on 27 - 28 March, 2023
Flow Profile Cotrol Valve E61
For Controlling The Flow Pressure
Professional upgrade kit to control manually the flow rate in the E61 brewing group.
- Unscrew the mushroom with an open-end wrench sized 36mm across flats.
Caution: Be careful to avoid scratches!
- Screw the new profiling valve P1025 in, at the position of the Mushroom.
- Unscrew the screw with a 5mm hex key.
- Mount the pressure gauge P1026 where the hex key screw was inserted. the Teflon seal of the screw has to be reused. It is recommended to use FDA-approved thread sealing too.
Caution: Do not fasten the gauge to right, to avoid damaging to the thread.
- Close the valve by rotating the bolt clockwise completely.
- Place the bushing to point in the desired direction for the closed position onto the spindle.
- Screw the ball grip in and tighten it.
- Unscrew the purebred-cylinder at the lower brew group with an open-end wrench sized 36mm
- Exchange the spring to the supplied P1029-spring
- Insert the valve spindle in the purebred-cylinder and reassemble it to the lower brew group.
Specification: Profitec E61 Flow Profile / Control Valve
|Dimensions||45 × 30.5 × 39.5 cm|
Be the first to review “Profitec E61 Flow Profile / Control Valve”
You must be logged in to post a review.
Items shipped from CoffeeTools.ae can be returned within 5 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
After the courier has received your item, it can take up to one week for us to receive and process your return. It may take up to two weeks for Marketplace Seller orders. After the return is processed it may take 5 to 7 business days for the refund to show on your payment card statement.
There are no reviews yet.