Victoria Arduino Mythos MYG75 Espresso Grinder
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 1.5kg
- Grinding Regulation: Micrometric
- Burrs Distance Setting: Included
- Long Life Treatment: Included
- Engine Protection System: Included
- Type Of Dosage: Gravimetric Gravimetric
- Burrs (mm): 75
- Grinding Speed (gram/sec): 2.7 – 3.5
- Touchscreen Display: Included
- Electronic Dosing: Included
- Programmed Doses: 3
- Stop&Go: Included
- Barista Function: Included
- Dose Addition Function: Included
- Languages: I/GB/F/D/E
- Total Counter: Included
- Partial Counter: Included
- Weight (net – Kg): 24
- Power: 230 V / 450 W
Estimated delivery on 27 - 28 March, 2023
Victoria Arduino Mythos Espresso Grinder:
Mythos is the coffee grinder developed to define a new idea of precision and control. Now, the time has come to set a new level of grinding perfection.
For those who live the legend:
We are people living their profession with passion. Our pursuit of excellence is never ending. Mythos remains the legend of creating excellence in coffee. Since 2013 it continues its destiny of being a key partner in expanding our passion. And now we expand that partnership to reach a new level of grinding perfection. Again.
Grinding perfection. Again.:
Mythos was born to define absolute control and precision in coffee grinding. Reborn today, Mythos further advances its user experience by bringing evolution to its function and design. Together we achieve the grinding perfection. Again.
Improved User Experience:
- Functionality with a single touch: The new touchscreen display is even more user-friendly. Baristas can easily change settings,read all the information needed and maintain total control of the grinder.
- Fluid, intelligent and easy-to-use programming logic: Intuitive programming logic makes service smoother and more hassle-free, allowing coffee professionals to focus on consistency and quality.
- Perfect flow and zero waste: Today, Mythos further improves its clump crusher and outlet spout, by simplifying and reinforcing it to guarantee perfect flow of ground coffee in the filter. The new filterholder hook design sends ground coffee into the filter thus minimising waste. Mythos native and patented technology that meets the needs of the modern coffee professionals: maximum consistency, zero waste and ease of maintenance.
- Immediate accessibility: Cleaning and maintenance operations are now more simple and accessible. We have reduced the number of screws to access the heart of the machine and have improved direct visibility to the key functioning parts of Mythos.
- The lowest temperature tolerance ever achieved: Different coffees need different grinding temperatures. With Mythos Clima Pro, baristas can set grinding temperatures from 30 to 60°C in order to extract the greatest qualities of each type of coffee. For us, better control leads to better results.
- What’s essential when you never accept limits: The gravimetric version has an upgraded programming and built-in scale. These features create a much faster workflow for grinding and weighting coffee.
- Tailored granulometry: Easy and precise measurement of the distance between each burr allows baristas to manage each shot with more accuracy and improved understanding of grind setting variables.
- Doubled coolness: We were the first to install two fans instead of one,and again the first to mount them both on the back.This provides for ideal airflow inside of the grind chamber. Counter space is a premium for cafes.If you need to use several grinders at the same time for different needs, now each grinder can be set side by side. A wall of excellence at your service.
- Exciting new integrated display: The smooth and responsive combination of the glass and touchscreen integrated display create an intuitive and fluid control panel that is elegant, simple to adjust and easy to clean.
Be the first to review “Victoria Arduino Mythos MYG75 Espresso Grinder”
You must be logged in to post a review.
Items shipped from CoffeeTools.ae can be returned within 5 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
After the courier has received your item, it can take up to one week for us to receive and process your return. It may take up to two weeks for Marketplace Seller orders. After the return is processed it may take 5 to 7 business days for the refund to show on your payment card statement.
There are no reviews yet.