The Mahlkonig EK43 Coffee Grinder offers a range of features that help craft aromatic and flavorful coffee with unmatched performance and reliability. Its special shape has become an icon within the international barista scene and is a symbol of quality. It comes with 98mm grinding burrs, one of the largest available in the market, which can grind up to 19-21 grams of coffee per second; ideal for use during the busiest hours in cafes. These premium burrs, made of cast steel, also create an even particle size distribution, which allows high extraction rates without altering the flavor profile of the coffee.
You can also easily adjust the grind size with a precise stepless grind setting adjuster. As a result, it is suitable for several applications, be it filter, espresso, or even Turkish-fine coffee grinding. Also allows you to grind spices, grain, poppy seed and linseed with burrs and breakers available separately. Plus, the large 1.5kg beans hopper with enhanced durability allows you to handle peak hours in cafes easily.
Mahlkonig is renowned for high-quality professional grinders all over the world. Its coffee grinders guarantee the highest coffee quality possible and provide truly unique taste experiences.
A revolutionary grinder in the coffee industry! Originally intended for grinding spices but now a mainstay in the best coffee shops (and epic home barista setups!) across the world.
- Outstanding particle size spreads feature high extraction rates and the best possible taste
- Premium cast steel burrs
- Robust grinder with high grinding capacity
- Suitable for different applications: filter, espresso, or Turkish fine coffee grinding
- Grinding of other grists such as spices, grain, poppy seed and linseed is possible with individual burrs
- Easy and precise grind adjustment