Flow Profile Cotrol Valve E61
For Controlling The Flow Pressure
Professional upgrade kit to control manually the flow rate in the E61 brewing group.
- Unscrew the mushroom with an open-end wrench sized 36mm across flats.
Caution: Be careful to avoid scratches!
- Screw the new profiling valve P1025 in, at the position of the Mushroom.
- Unscrew the screw with a 5mm hex key.
- Mount the pressure gauge P1026 where the hex key screw was inserted. the Teflon seal of the screw has to be reused. It is recommended to use FDA-approved thread sealing too.
Caution: Do not fasten the gauge to right, to avoid damaging to the thread.
- Close the valve by rotating the bolt clockwise completely.
- Place the bushing to point in the desired direction for the closed position onto the spindle.
- Screw the ball grip in and tighten it.
- Unscrew the purebred-cylinder at the lower brew group with an open-end wrench sized 36mm
- Exchange the spring to the supplied P1029-spring
- Insert the valve spindle in the purebred-cylinder and reassemble it to the lower brew group.